• While on-hook, press TRANSFER and then dial 102.
• Using the volume up and down buttons find the forwarding option you are looking for i.e. FWD ALL
• After you find the function, using the soft keys below the LCD screen, press the far right key to move the cursor over to change the number.
• (if you dial 9, place a 9 in the first field) continue with the number you would like to forward your calls to.
• Press the right soft key again:
CURRENTLY SET: change this to yes by using the volume up key.
• Press the TRANSFER key to save your setting
NOTE: When you would like to clear this forwarding; while the phone is on-hook dial 600. This will clear the phones forwarding, and allow you to receive calls on your digital keyset. Also if you would like to keep this as a quick use setting, in the future just dial 601 and press the right soft key under OK.
WebmasterCopyright 2005 to Present, Cape Communications Corp, All Rights Reserved.